Saturday 19 February 2011

Laidback Luke - Essential Mix - 19-02-2011

Laidback Luke was born in Manila, the Philippines and raised in Netherlands. Both as a producer and DJ, Laidback Luke has all that it takes to be an international superstar. In 2010 Dutch dynamo Laidback Luke is so supercharged and all over your body that it hurts. Blasting your bassbins with blockbuster beats, making your heads spin with his hybrid house styles. Laidback Luke had the honour to make his second legendary Essential Mix on BBC Radio 1, after 2008. The Dutch dynamo from Mixmash Records mixes up two hours of past and future classics. Expect to hear house, techno, dubstep, moombahton and more! Look also below what Laidback Luke said about his second Essential Mix. The full tracklist is available here.

Laidback Luke: "It's so amazing I get to do an Essential Mix again! It was on a very short notice though so gave me little time to prepare! I took the oportunity to dive into my old hard drive and pick out the essence of tracks that make my sound what it is today. I hope you'll get an insight and understanding of where I came from and also to where I'll be going soon. Thanks so much for having me BBC! Hope you'll enjoy, let me know what you think to my mix here!"

More info about Laidback Luke on his facebook, twitter and myspace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE