Sunday 13 February 2011

Preview: Tomeo West - My Flight

French DJs/producers are my favourites together with Swedish. Tomeo West is a young French guy from Nantes, who is doing his first steps on the house music business. He is influenced by DJs and producers who are form the new wave of "French Touch", Arno Cost, Norman Doray, Arias and Tristan Garner. Recently he uploaded on his soundcloud page the final  mastered preview of an upcoming track by him. The track is called 'My Flight' and it's a big melodic progressive tune, which is influenced from one of Arno Cost's best tracks ever, 'Cyan'. Tomeo West is trying to find the right label to drop it now. I hope the release date to come soon.

More info about Tomeo West on his facebook, twitter and myspace.

My Flight (Original Mix) by Tomeo West

1 comments:

marco B said...

F***IN AWESOME! CAN't WAIT!

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE