Monday 3 January 2011

DSF & DJ Dino feat. Nancy - Step Into My Life

Here it is a pretty good greek production for our Greek visitors and not only. DJ Dino, a talented greek house music DJ, teamed up with John DSF Paschalis  for their new single 'Step Into My Life'. I would say that the song is very indluenced from Strictly Rhythm and Defected songs, featuring the beautiful voice of Nancy and groovy sounds. It was released exclusively 10/12/2010 through Music For Us and you can buy the full version here. I'm not giving you the full vocal mix, because I want to support alittle the artists, so only the radio edit just for a taste. There is also available an Instrumental Mix except from Radio Edit and Vocal Mix. For the end, check the official music video of 'Step Into My Life' below.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE