Thursday 6 January 2011

Laserkraft 3D - Nein Mann

Wow, how do I miss that? Generally I don't like tracks with german vocals, but this one is absolutely awesome. 'Nein Mann' was made by Laserkraft 3D and it hyped in all Germany's clubs, radios etc. The vocals still buzzing my head "Nein Mann, ich will noch nicht geh'n, ich will noch n bisschen tanzen. Komm schon, Alter, ist doch noch nicht so spät. Lass' uns noch n bisschen tanzen!". It was released 27/8/2010 through Zouk Recordings and you can buy it on beatport. It worth the money! Also watch the official music video of the track below.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG where have you been? This is already dead! sorry for saying!

t0ny3 said...

No problem man, but I just discovered. Peace.

Unknown said...

ch hab Kopfweh und der DJ spielt die ganze Zeit nur so Elektro-Zeugs,NICHTMAL WAS VON David Guetta MACHT ER!!!

LOL

Anonymous said...

That track was pumped in every Radio/Club etc. in here Germany...It sucks, same shit as We No Speak Americano!

t0ny3 said...

I don't think 'We No Speak Americano' is a bad song. Now it's very comercial but when it was released and I bought it, I really loved it. ;)

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE