Wednesday 5 January 2011

Playmen & Alceen feat. The Fade & Mia - Feel Your Love (Remixes)

After seven months of delay the highly anticipated remix package of 'Feel Your Love' just arrived. 'Feel Your Love' is an amazing greek summer hit by the successful music duo Playmen (Lefteris Xenakis & Pavlos Manolis) and Alceen from Greece. The original it was good, but alittle commercial for my taste, so I needed a more progressive house version. Thank God, Consoul Trainin (John Efthimiou) and Agent Greg do me that favour with their remixes. The package include five more mixes/remixes by Alex Leon, DJ Paolo, Lollo, Pink Noisy, Clash Deluxe, but the best for me are by far these that I told you above. Do you like any version? It's simple, go and buy it on itunes. Below you can check the official music video of the original song, have fun...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE