Thursday 23 December 2010

The Phantom’s Revenge - Charlie

The mysterious, uknown ID producer and DJ, The Phantom’s Revenge from France just unleashed his new five-track EP. All tracks are great, but my favourite is 'Charlie', which also the name of the EP. Disco House tune with some samples of the American TV Serie 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia', I don't watch the serie, but because of I am a TV Serie addict too I know about it and it's on my future plans to watch it! Already it is supported by MSTRKRFT, Treasure Fingers , The Bloody Beetroots, Louis La Roche, His Majesty, Rideny, Annie Mac (BBC Radio 1), Jaymo & Andy George (BBC Radio 1) and some others. Don't forget to watch the official video edit of the song on youtube, which it made with parts from George Romero's classic movie 'Dawn of the Dead'. It was released 23/11/2010 and go to beatport to buy and check the other songs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE