Sunday 26 December 2010

Preview: Alexis Jordan - Good Girl (Kim Fai Vocal Mix) +1

The rising UK star Kim Fai, from Tipton, after two amazing remixes, that are already out from November ('Golden Train' and 'The Sky I The Limit'), is back. This time he made another bigroom piano remix, same style with the other two, for Alexis Jordan new single 'Good Girl'. First preview below.

Kim Fai's Essential Mix is still one of my favourites of this year and Kim Fai recently uploaded a preview of an edit that he played in this mix. It's an edit between  'Michael Canitrot - You & I (Nicky Romero Remix)' and 'Deadmau5 & Chris Lake - I Said'. Hopefully it wiil be released for free, so stay tuned... Second preview below.

More info about Kim Fai on his facebook, twitter and soundcloud.
Michael Canitrot Vs Deadmau5 & Chris Lake - You & I Said [Kim Fai Edit] by Kim Fai

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE