Friday 17 December 2010

Daft Punk - Tron: Legacy (Soundtrack Album)

Ok guys, I just came back home from cinema. I watched the premiere of the long expected Disney blockbuster 'Tron: Legacy', the remake of 1982 movie and it was great, even though I didn't know anything about 'Tron: Legacy'. As you might know the legendary french music duo Daft Punk (Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo and Thomas Bangalter) composed the film score of the movie, after five-year hiatus. I knew for the movie from Daft Punk and I became curious to watch it, maybe is the first time that I went to the cinema to watch a movie for the soundtrack. The soundtrack is epic, Daft Punk know what they did and all the songs are brilliant. Highlight of the movie is when the duo apperead in a scene and played some songs including 'Derezzed', I felt like I had heart attack, the feelings were amazing. Jason Bentley served as the film's music supervisor and a deluxe edition of the soundtrack with 27 masterpieces is available to buy it. The album was released on the 7th of December 2010, so go to itunes and add this anticipated soundtrack on your collection.


The official music video of the most famous song of this soundtrack, 'Derezzed' is available on youtube with a guest appearance by Olivia Wilde, who she is playing Quorra on the movie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE