Thursday 16 December 2010

Preview: Basto! - Gregory's Theme

Pete Tong's radioshow highlight from two weeks ago of course it was the two exclusive tracks from Pryda's EP, that it was released yesterday, but Pete Tong as always plyed great tracks. One of these is 'Gregory’s Theme' by the Belgium producer Basto! and since I listened it I can't get it out of my head. Yes I know many of you will say it sounds alot with Avicii and it's influenced  from 'Bromance', but I don't care because the track is a masterpice. The piano melody before the drop is unbelievable.  Already supported by Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Sander van Doorn, Judge Jules (BBC Radio 1), Robbie Rivera and some others. It will be released on Spinnin' Records on the 28th of December 2010. The preview teaser is below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE