Thursday 10 March 2011

Avicii - Miami March 2011 Trailer

If you know me, then you will already know how much I love Avicii's tracks and remixes! Axwell is still number 1 for me in the Producer/DJ world but Avicii has defiantly taken the number 2 slot! 2010 was a massive year for the swedish guy, from him just producing huge tracks like, "Alcoholic", "My Feelings For You", "Bromance" and then remixing some awesome tracks "New New New", "Hang With Me" & "Rapture". So now I think 2011 he is going to be the biggest producer and take the House scene by storm! In the video below he names all the tracks he has coming soon and some previews too. Here are some you can hear now, "Before The Night Is Through (Bad Things", "Snus", "F*ck The Music", "Abow", "Blessed"  and the massive track which is still known as "ID". The video below just blows me away and just makes me excited for every single one of these upcoming tracks!

More info about Avicii on his facebook, twitter and soundcloud.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://soundcloud.com/aviciiofficial/preview-avicii-jailbait another one

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE