Thursday 10 March 2011

Funkagenda - Shinjuku

From the early roots of his West Midland’s studio, to pioneering releases through reputed major labels, Funkagenda’s stamp on dance music can be felt across Europe, North, Central & South America, the Middle East, Australia, Russia and Japan. A devoted passion for music, alongside an embrace of technology, has fortified Funkagenda as a vanguard of the "tough but melodic big room house sound". Accumulating fierce support both on and off the dance floor, from industry to individuals, Funkagenda continues to charge across the battlefields of dance, as a DJ, a producer and a fervent contributor to the world of music.

Funkagenda: "Thank you all so much for helping me to reach 50,000 followers on Facebook! It means a lot to me that you not only follow me, but also interract with me so often. Honestly, Twitter and Facebook have become like friends to me... To show my appreciation, here is 'Shinjuku'. You have probably read about this, when I had just finished writing it on my flight back from Japan. Since then it has been mixed and mastered, I am giving to you absolutely free! All I ask is that you don't share it on other sites. If people want it then give them this link, cuz every hit counts!"

More info about Funkagenda on his facebook, twitter and soundcloud.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE