Friday 10 December 2010

Cristian Marchi and Nari & Milani Ft Max C - I Got You (Promo)

When I first heard this I FELL IN LOVE!!!! This track reminds me of when I first heard Axwell's 'Nothing But Love' in 2008. So many things come to mind when I hear this song; it reminds me of a massive summer song that you keep dancing to when the suns rising! It also reminds me of Axwell's massive summer anthem 'I Found U' which also featured Max C! I think this could be a massive track in 2011, so make sure you spread the word of this track so we can hear it all through the summer :D The promo has remixes from Antillas & Dankann, Cristian Marchi & Paolo Sandrini, Nari & Milani, TV Rock and Yves Larock.

The track and remixes are out now to buy on Beatport!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thease tracks are already out on beatport i have them all from there :>

Anonymous said...

Leave the world behind rip off

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE