Monday 13 December 2010

Frank Sinatra - Mistletoe And Holly (Kaskade Remix)

I just came back from a great weekend at Bansko, Bulgaria. I had some time to relax and have fun with friends, but now back to work.

I don't know which are your favourite holidays, but for me Christmas are. Kaskade likes Christmas and Christmas music, so back in 2004 he did a remix for Frank Sinatra's song 'Mistletoe And Holly'. Unfortunately the label, that hired Kaskade, couldn't get the rights to release it. Anyway, after six years Kaskade is giving it away for free as a little Christmas present for all the support and love that he is getting over the years. I have to admit that Kaskde has the golden touch and I love this remix. Enjoy and drop it in to your holiday shuffle.

More info about Kaskade on his facebook, twitter and soundcloud.

2 comments:

Anil said...

give me more tony!!!

t0ny3 said...

I'll post some more Christmas songs soon! :)

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE