Wednesday 8 December 2010

Same Man (Hagenaar & Albrecht Mix) +2

 I checked 'Hed Kandi: The Remix 2011' album, the day that released and it's a very hot album with lots of remixes, bootlegs, re-edits. One of the tracks that pulled my attention is the 2010 rework of the classic hit 'Same Man' by Till West & DJ Delicious, back from 2006. 'Same Man' is one of my very first house songs from when I was younger and I still love it. Hagenaar & Albrecht did a very good job and put their touch into it, I listened it two days ago in a club and the whole place went nuts! It was released 28/11/2010 and you can buy it on beatport.


[Alternative Link]

For bonus two more great bootlegs from this album. The first one is 'Tivoli', the progressive banger of  the Swedish House Mafia member Steve Angello with acapella from Afrojack's song 'Take Over Control' and the second 'KNAS' again by Steve Angello with Rudy's voice from 'Let It Go'.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE