Wednesday 8 December 2010

Ridney - Arrivals

I bring you a massive EXCLUSIVE to Daft Sound! You cannot find this anywhere else unless you buy it from Beatport, like I did! I have been waiting for this along time, as Paul 'Ridney' is one of my favourite producers at the moment. This tracks was Originally released on Asterix Records, until Steve Angello picked it up for his SIZE label. What a brilliant decision that was Steve! This track is just an overall amazing track and I'm sure will fly to the top of the Beatport chart. Also included with this release was the 'SIZE Remix' which had a lot of people talking about who it could be, but now I can finally reveal it is.......Christian Smith! Who has brought out tracks like 'East Village' & 'Automatic'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE