Tuesday 7 December 2010

Pendulum - Crush

People that know me will know I also love Dubstep and Drum & Bass. So expect to see a mix of posts from me ranging from House, Dubstep and Drum & Bass. Hope you enjoy the posts! Anyway back to the post ;) This is the new single from Pendulum from their latest album 'Immersion'. Rob Swire recently said in a interview with Zane Lowe that 'Crush' was the bands favourite track from the album and they are excited to get it released as a single. I really like this track as it has the usual drum & bass sound but then with about a minute left it blends nicely to a part with just an acoustic guitar, which is just awesome! I'm sure they will get a few good producers to do the remixes as they have done with their other tracks from the album.

The track will be released 3rd January 2011.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Daft Sound © 2010. Design By LUXE